[tz] USG_COMPAT and POSIX and XOPEN macros

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Nov 24 00:37:27 UTC 2019

On 11/23/19 12:33 AM, Andras Farkas wrote:
> But using _XOPEN_SOURCE instead.

This code is part of the implementation, not part of the application, so it
shouldn't be fooling with feature-test macros. But I take your point that the
code should more carefully distinguish the features it supports from the
features the underlying C library supports. So I installed the attached proposed
patch to try to make this clearer and to support your use case.