[tz] Change Request: Europe/Kiev to Europe/Kyiv

Sun Aug 16 19:39:41 UTC 2020

On 2020-08-16 12:53, Bryan Smith wrote:
> Seems like this comes up every few months, even with changes (or proposed
> changes) in various files trying to educate everyone on the policies, standards
> and other approaches of the project.

That is why I suggested we have a FAQ with answers comprehensible to non-native
English speakers, preferably Google-translatable with little distortion to at
least a few languages that can be checked by contributors, to provide feedback
on both the English language content and auto-translations into languages they
know.

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]