[tz] Europe/Volgograd timezone changes in Russia

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Fri Dec 11 03:55:31 UTC 2020

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 10:28, Novoselov, Iliya <Iliya.Novoselov at nexign.com>
wrote:

> Wanted to inform you that state duma moved Volgograd timezone change from
> 20.12.2020 to 27.12.2020:
> https://sozd.duma.gov.ru/bill/1012130-7#bh_histras

Thanks for the update, Iliya.  I've been keeping an eye on that page, but
it always helps to record the progress on the mailing list, too.

It looks like the bill was approved after its Third Reading this Wednesday
2020-12-09, and has been sent to the Federation Council with the updated
effective date of 2020-12-27 02:00.  We've incorporated these latest
changes into the development repository and will need to cut a new release
soon.
https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/7c7419c6ad30e987613b4618dae55b2b1db84839

--
Tim Parenti