[tz] Europe/Volgograd timezone changes in Russia

Deborah Goldsmith goldsmit at apple.com
Mon Dec 21 19:49:45 UTC 2020

At this point, it’s likely too late to get an update out to users in time for this change, especially with the holidays in the US (where Google and Apple are located).

It would be very helpful if governments gave more time between making changes like this official, and when they take effect.

Thanks,
Deborah Goldsmith