[tz] Daylight saving time in Argentina

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 24 16:20:06 UTC 2020

On 12/24/20 7:10 AM, Pol wrote:
> I have some inconsistencies in the database regarding some time changes in
> Argentina.
> I would like to know what is the possibility of corroborating and making
> these changes.

Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention. The database has many
problems with its older entries, and we appreciate getting fixes.

Ideally you can email us a list of corrections with citations to sources
that are government regulations or announcements. For an example of this,
please see P Chan's recent email containing corrections for Barbados,
Gambia, etc.:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2020-December/029622.html

Since the database is in English we prefer English text and sources, but for
Argentina sources in Spanish will be the authoritative ones and are fine to
cite.