[tz] Time Zone Database: Update of DST settings for Morocco based on actual announcement by local government

Clive D.W. Feather clive at davros.org
Tue Feb 25 21:42:37 UTC 2020

De Feo, Gary said:
> We are currently realizing a project in Morocco where we would need to consider the local DST definition which is not fixed but, according to information provided by our customer, defined each year by the local government on a rather short term basis.
> Is your organization reflecting these short term definitions in your database?

To the best of our ability, yes. You'll find previous years' transitions in
the database. As you say, sometimes we get rather short notice.

(I say "we" as a member of this list who occasionally contributes; please
don't think I'm the one doing the heavy lifting.)

--
Clive D.W. Feather          | If you lie to the compiler,
Email: clive at davros.org     | it will get its revenge.