[tz] tzdb data for North and Central America

Jeffery Nichols jeffery.nichols at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:15:11 UTC 2020

Great! I was also wondering whether anyone on your team has more data about
what towns were part of America/Nipigon. I'm trying to map all of the
Canadian IANA zones on OpenStreetMap. Your tzdb mentions that Nipigon was
the largest town in its zone, which suggests that the zone wasn't limited
to Nipigon town boundaries, but it doesn't give any clues about what other
towns were found to follow it. Thanks in advance.

--
*Jeffery Nichols*, JD, MPA, MA