[tz] [IANA #1173666] Time zone change - Yukon Canada

Andrew.Smith at gov.yk.ca Andrew.Smith at gov.yk.ca
Thu Jul 23 23:41:12 UTC 2020

Hi all, can I get confirmation that the TZ database has not made a change to British Columbia's time - that they are still scheduled to go to PST in the fall? (Excluding the eastern parts that are on MST).
They have created and passed their legislation but have not chosen to enact it yet, and I heard from their officials last week they will be delaying to wait for the pacific US.

Also, is there a way for me to simply view the database or a list of current zones? I'm not familiar or getting any luck with the tar files.

Andrew G. Smith
Intergovernmental Relations
Executive Council Office
Government of Yukon