[tz] Update Ukrainian Timezones Names

bebyx bebyx at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:51:49 UTC 2020

Ok, got it. I can offer better names for three smaller regions.

First of all, "Ruthenia" should be "Transcarpathia". "Ruthenia" is just a medieval name for Ukraine https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia.

Second, Crimea should be just "Crimea" or "Central Crimea". I see no point to distract people with that MSK.

Third, long title for ex-FET should be changed to short and consize "Zaporizhia (East)".

Thanks.

---Вихідне повідомлення--
Увімкнено 7 бер. 2020, 17:22, Paul Eggert пише: