[tz] Maryland permanent DST?

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:54:22 UTC 2020

The Maryland state legislature has adjourned. The "passed by both chambers"
status page...
    http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/mgawebsite/Legislation/Report?id=passedByBoth
...includes neither of the (identical) permanent DST bills (HB1610 and
SB0517). However, according to a Washington Post item...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/historic-session-abbreviated-by-coronavirus-md-lawmakers-speed-through-500-bills/2020/03/18/aba64d70-691d-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html
..."General Assembly leaders vowed to return for a special session at the
end of May..."

We'll see what happens.

'    @dashdashado