[tz] Israel DST -- Stay Tuned

Andrew Paprocki andrew at ishiboo.com
Sun Mar 22 21:15:22 UTC 2020

“We are going to legislate emergency regulations to delay switching to daylight saving time until May 1,” he said, adding that his office was coordinating with the Justice Ministry to draft and approve the measure.

Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit gave his approval to the measure.

The move was first announced earlier Sunday evening by Health Minister Yaakov Litzman in an interview with Channel 12 news.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-set-to-delay-daylight-saving-time-to-encourage-social-distancing/

I do not see something official yet but perhaps someone local can find it.