[tz] Joda-time Installed TZ DB Release Reporting and Updating (was: Java Installed TZ DB Release Reporting)

Fri May 22 21:15:40 UTC 2020

You can easily find out the proper places to ask these questions with a simple
search for the project Joda-time!

It is not on this list which does not support downstream products and
derivatives, many of which should not be used in any production system, as they
do nothing towards the essential task of updating the data, or providing clear
and usable automated processes or documentation about maintaining the data, or
providing processes or information about managing it.

To find out if it is possible to query the time zone version under Joda time,
raise a documentation issue at:

	https://github.com/JodaOrg/joda-time/issues

and request they provide the sample code and add that to their documentation.

To update Joda-time TZ data follow the build process at to rebuild the library:

	https://www.joda.org/joda-time/tz_update.html

and raise an operational issue requesting an automated process be added to
automatically download, apply, and update the library.

As recommended you should have upgraded from this project to java.time when Java
8 was released:

	https://www.joda.org/joda-time/index.html

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]