[tz] KyivNotKiev

Andriy Ivanchenko ivanchenko.andriy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:38:14 UTC 2020

Changing the names of cities is part of the policy of decommunization in
Ukraine.
Yes, it is politics. I think the names you use do not free your base from
political influence.
It might be easier to specify political centers as coordinates on the
ground. The coordinates of political centers change less often. Then it
would exempt from renaming.
And you would only worry about the coordinates of political centers. And
then each territory could choose the necessary geographical coordinates and
thus indicate affiliation to the time zone.
But is it possible to free such a base from politics?

As an option:
1 | 50 27   '30 30' | timezone +2

сб, 28 лист. 2020 о 21:19 Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> пише: