[tz] Time zones in conflict areas

Andriy Ivanchenko ivanchenko.andriy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:55:26 UTC 2020

The capture of Crimea was not peaceful. I understand that you may not have
investigated this issue. But where do you have evidence that Crimea was
occupied peacefully?
What sources do you use to determine whether or not the occupation is
peaceful? What is a peaceful occupation?
And what is war in this case?
I think it's all political concepts. Was there a war during the capture of
Crimea or not. Wouldn't it be more logical to use an adapted organization
for such definitions: the UN?

# From Alexander Krivenyshev (2014-03-17):
# time change at 2:00 (2am) on March 30, 2014
# https://vz.ru/news/2014/3/17/677464.html
# From Paul Eggert (2014-03-30):
# Simferopol and Sevastopol reportedly changed their central town clocks
# late the previous day, but this appears to have been ceremonial
# and the discrepancies are small enough to not worry about.
2:00 EU EE%sT 2014 Mar 30  2:00
4:00 - MSK 2014 Oct 26  2:00s
3:00 - MSK

сб, 28 лист. 2020 о 21:38 Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> пише: