[tz] Time zones in conflict areas

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sun Nov 29 23:25:07 UTC 2020

On Nov 29, 2020, at 17:29, Andriy Ivanchenko <ivanchenko.andriy at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you do not know the laws, then this does not absolve you from responsibility.

Welcome to the world of Internet standards.

David Clark put it best in 1992:

	"We reject: kings, presidents, and voting. We believe in: rough consensus and running code."

Google it. You may find the context educational.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |