[tz] DST changes in Hungary (full historical revision)

Nyáry Géza nyary.geza at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:24:28 UTC 2020

Hello Derick!

This transaction was happen at 1955-05-22 01:00 (GMT)/1955-05-22 02:00
(CET) ----> 1955-05-22 03:00 (CEST).
This is the hungarian decree:
Translation to english: summer time period, 22 May, 1955 at the time of 2
clocks must be set forward to 3.
( according to local time to be understood )
[image: kép.png]

Regards,
Géza

Derick Rethans <tz at derickrethans.nl> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. okt. 9., P,