[tz] Pacific/Norfolk Island DST

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Fri Oct 9 14:38:29 UTC 2020

Victor,

Our current predictions, since version 2019c released in September 2019,
already have Norfolk Island observing DST annually from the first Sunday in
October through the first Sunday in April, beginning in October 2019.

Are these dates still correct for the current season which just began?

If you are not seeing Norfolk Island observing DST on any of your systems,
you'll want to update to the latest version of tzdata (currently 2020b,
although we'll have another release soon since the current version is wrong
for Fiji starting in a few weeks' time).

--
Tim Parenti
sent from my Android phone