[tz] State of Palestine Time zone - need to update

heba.hamad@mtit.gov.ps heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps
Sun Oct 25 07:55:28 UTC 2020

,Dear Sir.I’m Heba Hamad .I have been appointed as a focal point by the Ministry of telecommunication and information technology (state of Palestine) to communicate with you
I’m contacting you in regard to the time zone data base the field related to the state of Palestine. I checked the published data regarding the time zones related to Palestine and noticed that it’s not accurate, and hence I would like to ask for an update to the time zone data base related to Palestine to be as follow
  PS   State of Palestine   Asia/AlQuds       UTC +2:00

:Instead of the following data
 PS          State of Palestine            Asia/Gaza                        UTC +2:00
 PS          State of Palestine            Asia/Hebron                    UTC +2:00

.Kindly advise if any documents, information or procedures are needed from our side

,Best Regards