[tz] Request for change to the tz database

Paul Ganssle paul at ganssle.io
Mon Feb 8 20:45:36 UTC 2021

Huge +1 on this. I find the Kiev spam on this list /extremely/ annoying.

It seems like the rule against delving into politics is completely
counter-productive because so many e-mails and responses are spent
explaining it to new people. Ideally once we realized something is a
political hot-button that we're going to get a lot of e-mail about, we'd
put it into some automated or semi-automated holding queue where the
e-mail is held and the user gets an automated response pointing at the
relevant entry in the FAQ.

Best,
Paul