[tz] macOS implements Links with file copies?

Deborah Goldsmith goldsmit at apple.com
Sun Feb 14 02:24:39 UTC 2021

OTA is just my shorthand for “over the air,” by which I mean not included as part of an OS software update. It’s not an official name or anything. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Here is the support page on this mechanism:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206986

And here is the support page on background updates:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207005

Deborah