[tz] New IANA-timezone support date/time library

Brian Park brian at xparks.net
Mon Feb 22 18:04:48 UTC 2021

Thanks for the info. I scanned through the Readme page, but I couldn't find
the answer to my question: Does your library have the ability to set the
underlying database to a specific TZDB version (e.g. 2019f, 2021a)?

I would like this feature to get deterministic functional testing, instead
of having the OS change the underlying TZDB version underneath me. The
HowardHinnant C++ date library (https://github.com/HowardHinnant/date) is
the only library that I know that has this feature. I am looking for a
second library.