[tz] New IANA-timezone support date/time library

Matthew Donadio matt at mxd120.com
Mon Feb 22 20:40:09 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 1:24 PM Paul Gilmartin via tz <tz at iana.org> wrote:
On 2021-02-22, at 11:04:48, Brian Park via tz wrote:
> > Thanks for the info. I scanned through the Readme page, but I couldn't
find the answer to my question: Does your library have the ability to set
the underlying database to a specific TZDB version (e.g. 2019f, 2021a)?

> How many TZDB versions do you want to support?

Personally, I have run into instances where I have need arbitrary versions
for testing purposes. For example, simulating a version an OS / distro had
installed when doing something like a `git bisect`.

--Matthew Donadio (matt at mxd120.com)