[tz] [PROPOSED] Merge timezones that are alike since 1970

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Fri Jun 4 17:30:04 UTC 2021

Hello.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote in
 <CAHZk5WfQic1J+_RQpPba22yjrnfaRaOUxcnibiJj+ZNKrpQZRA at mail.gmail.com>:
 |On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 10:26 PM Steffen Nurpmeso via tz <tz at iana.org> \
 |wrote:
 |> Oh the terrible pain due to Britons wrecking beautiful Flying
 |> P-Liners!  The beauty!, lost to beasts.  It is a shame.
 |> But, am i complaining?  We say Vaterland (father's land) not
 |> Mutterland (mother's land), otherwise i would say sometimes facts
 |> have to put on the table, and pointing with a finger onto Germany
 |> just misses the three fingers that point back.
 |
 |... and that is why, Herren, I point out blame with my big toe!
                      ^"meine "

...and wait a bit.  Of course we are white men too, this must not
be forgotten.  Our emperor was the grandson of the English queen,
and our Duke here in Hesse was related also.  We love the Brits,
as a matter of fact.  Our emperor said to Daily Telegraph, in
England, in 1908, "You English are mad, mad, mad as March hares".
With their paws high in the air.

Anyhow this is completely off-topic, and all that is left to hope
for 2021 (now that it only sees half a war on Iran) is that the
new aircraft carrier that will cross Chinese waters in a few
months as has been announced many months ago will not again cause
the few whales that are still alive to try to leave the water as
wargames are played.

--steffen