[tz] Fwd: FORMAT Missing in Africa/Windhoek & America/Belize

vaibhav shrivastava vaibhav.sh17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:23:37 UTC 2021

Hello Jon,
Thanks for answering my query.
What I mean is that in the zone the %s is mentioned , does it not have a
format like "2:00 - CAT" .

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/namibia/windhoek

# Zone	NAME		STDOFF	RULES	FORMAT	[UNTIL]
Zone	Africa/Windhoek	1:08:24 -	LMT	1892 Feb 8
			1:30	-	+0130	1903 Mar
			2:00	-	SAST	1942 Sep 20  2:00
			2:00	1:00	SAST	1943 Mar 21  2:00
			2:00	-	SAST	1990 Mar 21 # independence
# Vanguard section, for zic and other parsers that support negative DST.
			2:00	Namibia	%s  ==> *2:00	-	CAT*

Same case with https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/belize

Zone	America/Belize	-5:52:48 -	LMT	1912 Apr  1

			-6:00	Belize	%s

%s pick from Rule but there is no Rule Save and Rule From as no DST
Apply which lies in current date, as it is ended in 2017.

Regard,

Vaibhav

--
Regards,