[tz] Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time Customer Service Stories

Thu May 13 17:08:53 UTC 2021

Just came across a source of articles about Time Zones and Daylight
Saving Time from the perspective of Customer Service, or other staff
dealing with them, across the globe, at NotAlwaysRight.com.
The tone reminds me of articles in The Register.
My attention was first drawn by a series of articles entitled
"No Fortitude for Longitude" and I have attached some links to that
series and to results from search queries on the topics.