[tz] DKIM misconfiguration of this mailing list

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Tue May 18 17:17:43 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm having trouble receiving messages from this mailing list because
many of them have a broken DKIM signature. I guess that's because the
mailing list is not configured properly to survive in today's e-mail
world. If a message with a DKIM signature is sent to this list (like
mine), they're forwarded to all subscribers without correcting that
signature but at the same time modifying subject, body or sender.

Maybe somebody would like to take a look at that to ensure that messages
from this list can still be delivered.

This is an article I found about the topic, it might be helpful in
fixing the problems.