[tz] Undoing the effect of the new alike-since-1970 patch

Almaz Mingaleev mingaleev at google.com
Tue Sep 21 16:17:54 UTC 2021

Follow-up question, if the commit won't be reverted, should backward
file's header be updated? Now it says "This file provides links between
current names for timezones and their old names". I don't think
"Europe/Berlin" is new name for "Europe/Oslo'' (and I believe it can be
applied to most of the changes from that commit).