[tz] Replacing the TZ Coordinator

Eliot Lear lear at lear.ch
Wed Sep 22 02:54:17 UTC 2021

No, and you need to stop throwing a tantrum.  This group has existed for
decades, and much of the work to maintain both the database and the code
was done by Paul.  The level of disrespect you show him is deeply
offensive.  You have no idea how much work that has been, or would be.
And good luck finding a replacement, given your treatment of this man.
Why would anyone want such a job if they're going to get heaped with
abuse when they use their best judgment?

I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement in this process, but it
is far better to work the issue respectfully and patiently, recognizing
that there are divergent views and needs.

Eliot