[tz] Replacing the TZ Coordinator

Clive D.W. Feather clive at davros.org
Wed Sep 22 07:42:13 UTC 2021

Robert Masters via tz said:
> I do not believe we have got to that stage. That said, I also believe we should hold off on any major changes until we have a clear consensus. 
> I think an appropriate course of action would be to revert to 2021a, apply the changes just announced, and then everyone take a week off to think about things and to calm down.
> After we've all taken a week's break let's all put together the various proposals in a single list, and work out which is the right one (if any) to go forward with.

That sounds eminently sensible to me.

Clive D.W. Feather          | If you lie to the compiler,
Email: clive at davros.org     | it will get its revenge.
Web: http://www.davros.org  |   - Henry Spencer
Mobile: +44 7973 377646

More information about the tz mailing list