[tz] Replacing the TZ Coordinator

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Wed Sep 22 09:15:35 UTC 2021

On Wed, 22 Sept 2021 at 03:54, Eliot Lear via tz <tz at iana.org> wrote:
> I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement in this process, but it
> is far better to work the issue respectfully and patiently, recognizing
> that there are divergent views and needs.

I and others have spent months trying to get this reverted. There
hasn't been the slightest indication that Paul comprehends why his
actions are unacceptable and nonsensical. There has been absolutely no
willingness to revert despite repeated requests from numerous
people/groups.

You ask for work on the issue to be respectfully and patiently
conducted, but that isn't something I can do with 2021b pending. It is
just like a loaded gun being pointed at my head.

As others have said, the right course of action is to revert to 2021a
and draw up proper proposals for the future. I am absolutely certain
that a solution can be found.

Stephen