[tz] FW: Re: Preparing to fork tzdb

dpatte dpatte at relativedata.com
Wed Sep 22 22:55:27 UTC 2021

I should add that no research scientist expects all historical data to be perfect before publishing. History always gets murkier the further you go back. All historical data is in fact best-guess, published so it can be improved upon We should be providing a forum for this.. See below..Sent from my Galaxy