[tz] Some thoughts about the way forward

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Fri Sep 24 04:00:40 UTC 2021

So your solution is to give COVID shots to nobody, instead of working to
get COVID shots to more people? This may seem snide, but I'm just trying to
understand the logic.

In any event, that doesn't answer the question.

> How exactly are their lives made worse?

My chief concern is instability and incompatibility. Can you please supply
just one concrete example:

A person in Kenya will be better off by having Oslo merged with Berlin
because:
<fill in the blank>

Also, why is it so very, very important to make this change right now, even
though essentially everyone who has looked at the situation says to wait?
<fill in the blank>

Mark