[tz] Replacing the TZ Coordinator

Clive D.W. Feather clive at davros.org
Sun Sep 26 17:24:26 UTC 2021

Paul Eggert said:

> Unfortunately I'd rather not do that with email that was intended to be
> private. Some of the email was public and you can probably dig it up
> from the tz archives.

Could you provide pointers, please, rather than asking us to search without
any clues.

> It's not just in my head; it's written down in the guidelines (see
> theory.html).

A quote here would be useful.

> As I wrote to Stephen a few minutes ago, I thought it was understood
> that the guidelines are intended to be applied fairly.

The problem is what "fairly" means. Particularly since "equity" doesn't
necessarily have the same meaning. This is why explicit definitions from
you would help.

--
Clive D.W. Feather          | If you lie to the compiler,
Email: clive at davros.org     | it will get its revenge.