[tz] The State of Palestine has adopted the first part of the specification for its time zone

heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps
Tue Jan 4 08:22:36 UTC 2022

Dear Sir,

Hope this email finds you well and wishing you a joyful new year .
We would like to inform you that The State of Palestine has adopted the first part of the specification for its time zone.
Kindly refer to the attachment below, which includes the specification and please provide me with any comments or notes you have regarding this specification.
Ps: Please provide me with any comments you have.

Sincerely Yours,

Eng.Heba Hamad
MTIT -Palestine

Sent from Mail for Windows