[tz] The State of Palestine has adopted the first part of thespecification for its time zone

heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps
Tue Jan 4 11:24:43 UTC 2022

Hi,

What is meant in general is that the State of Palestine (the Palestinian government) is the only authorized  one to address the international bodies, including IANA, to request any  amendment, update, registration, or anything else related to the subject, or to publish any official decisions regarding the time Zone  of the State of Palestine.
Best regards ,

Sent from Mail for Windows