[tz] TZ data base and code

Jin Quan Shen jinquan.shen at seagate.com
Tue Jan 25 11:00:27 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,
Thank you for reply. I can run tzselect command as below now.
Found that TZDIR in Makefile and tzselect.ksh must be different.
TZDIR in Makefile need point to build result directory in VM machine
TZDIR in tzselect.ksh need point directory in target machine, /usr/bin/

But i still have many compile error when compile the opensource code for zdump, zic.

And not every files is compiled when call Makefile, the error occurred in log as following, seem localtime.c was not get compiled
localtime.o: file not recognized: File format not recognized

[cid:6714fd68-0998-45c0-acb1-24e07cc87df0]

Regards,
JInQuan