[tz] Commentary-only releases - let's not (was: Re: Please Don't Feed the Trolls (was Kyiv not Kiev))

Petro Ord petro.ordyn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 16:40:34 UTC 2022

Of course you can block me as well as delete all requests to correct
KyivNotKiev errors.
Because when tz coordinators say they want to support real timezone
preferences of citizens, I think, they prioritize rusian citizens’
preferences.

> I forgot that, and added to the list. I should have just replied to you privately.
This reply from Paul Eggert means that he has tons of such requests
but does not care about the inconvenience of users. I don’t know for
all users, but, for sure, not for Ukrainians, unlike rusians, whose
requests are completed within few days.