[tz] Timezone error (Kyiv not Kiev)

Bill Seymour stdbill.h at pobox.com
Tue Jul 5 15:36:19 UTC 2022

It's beginning to look like there's an organized group of trolls who expect
to force a name-only release by being annoying.

It probably won't do any good to respond to them at all.  Pointing out for
the umpteenth time that the change has already been made and will appear in
the next release won't make them go away.