[tz] tzdata comments link to an April Fools article

D Nathan Cookson dorzak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:08:39 UTC 2022

When I read "The article noted that an exemption
# would be made for people aged 61 and over, who "can apply in writing
# to have the extra hour of sunshine removed from their area.""

I was like who could think it was anything but a joke?

Then I realised politicians might just be dumb enough to try and write that
into a law.