[tz] Moderation note

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Tue Jul 12 02:09:11 UTC 2022

We have temporarily introduced some moderation controls in light of the repetitive and externally coordinated nature of the Kyiv naming requests being sent to this group. This is not a measure we take lightly. Continuous restatement of the same talking points and casting aspersions at people's motives does not advance productive discussion and drives well intentioned participants away. I would encourage all participants to not relitigate the same arguments back and forth that are now very familiar to list members.

It is useful to consider ICANN's expected standards of behavior which can be reviewed at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en

kim
--
Kim Davies