[tz] Europe/Kiev update for 1992-1995

Євген Доманський dom.eugene at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:40:43 UTC 2022

Hello All

How awful of you to say that, quote "Releases are made as needed for
updates to time zones themselves, not just naming changes."
I have found  _quickly_ released version 2014b on 25-th of March 2014, 9
(nine) days after unlawful annexation of Crimea by ruzzia and 5 (five) days
before announced time shift, just to force feed this act and assist
terrorist state in "de-facto" occupation. Only a "hint" from rushist
Alexander Krivenyshev was enough at that time for Paul to do this.

I'm sorry that you support russia but be brave and do the right thing now!!!

Best regards

*Yevhen Domanskyi*

*Study Coordinator*

Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology

Dnipro State Medical University

31, Blyzhnya Str., Dnipro, 49102, Ukraine

*Mobile*: +380 93 060 26 92

*e-mail: *dom.eugene at gmail.com

Website: http://www.sitetv.net/ <http:/www.sitetv.net/>