[tz] Europe/Kiev update for 1992-1995

Євген Доманський dom.eugene at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:58:10 UTC 2022

Hello

You should really be comparing with the time for other time zone name
> changes to be released:

I did, but the change did happen only after a comment from rushist
Alexander Krivenyshev to Paul about data change in annexed Crimea.

While I am commenting about the change since January 2022, and till this
date - no change!!!
Even more, the name Kyiv has been used world-side since the V century and
yet no change till this date. I assume you have already had more than one
time zone release to correct the mistake.

Please correct the mistake as quickly as possible, since there is no Kyiv
in Time Zone database

Thank you

*Yevhen Domanskyi*

*Study Coordinator*

Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology

Dnipro State Medical University

31, Blyzhnya Str., Dnipro, 49102, Ukraine

*Mobile*: +380 93 060 26 92

*e-mail: *dom.eugene at gmail.com

Website: http://www.sitetv.net/ <http:/www.sitetv.net/>