[tz] Europe/Kiev update for 1992-1995

Євген Доманський dom.eugene at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:42:50 UTC 2022

  Dear All

It has been 19 169 days since IANA time zone database has an error for
Ukraine time zone.
Be brave to support Ukraine in the war against russia and correct the
mistake as quickly as possible.

Thank you

*Yevhen Domanskyi*

*Study Coordinator*

Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology

Dnipro State Medical University

31, Blyzhnya Str., Dnipro, 49102, Ukraine

*Mobile*: +380 93 060 26 92

*e-mail: *dom.eugene at gmail.com

Website: http://www.sitetv.net/ <http:/www.sitetv.net/>