[tz] Kyiv not Kiev

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Mon Jun 27 15:33:17 UTC 2022

Quoting Petro Ord via tz on Monday June 27, 2022:
> OK
> Why didn't you add my request to the messages list?
> There is only your reply without my request. (
> https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2022-June/subject.html)

When non-subscribers submit emails to the list, it goes into a
moderation queue that the IANA team reviews, usually once a day. This is
normal for public discussion lists, and is predominantly to filter out a
significant number of spam messages attempted to be sent to this list.

With that said, many of the recent submissions pertain to the same
issues on the naming of Kyiv that have already been exhaustively
discussed on this list in the past. If there are new submissions on the
topic that don’t bring pertinent new information to the discussions,
we plan not to let them through for now.

kim