[tz] Please Don't Feed the Trolls (was Kyiv not Kiev)

Jacob Pratt jacob at jhpratt.dev
Thu Jun 30 21:19:05 UTC 2022

You are making assertions that are demonstrably false and have been
repeatedly discredited. Stop. It is rude, disrespectful, and will not get
you anywhere. It is borderline trolling at this point.

In my opinion, there is no need for anyone to continue responding. He is
not listening to anyone, refuses to accept that decisions were not made for
political reasons, and has zero justification for continuing to push for
something that has never been done before for a renaming (an immediate
release). I suggest everyone cease responding to this thread as a result.

Jacob Pratt