[tz] Jordan summer time zone is not updated in IANA database

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Wed Mar 2 15:08:41 UTC 2022

Raghad,

This change for Jordan moving its clocks forward on 2022-02-24 at 24:00 was
first reported to us in September 2021, incorporated into our data in
commit 39df8c8b22605f59f71213cfb92b3fd321e31d3c
<https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/39df8c8b22605f59f71213cfb92b3fd321e31d3c>,
and released in version 2021b.  The latest release is 2021e.  Please ensure
you are using the latest available data.

--
Tim Parenti