[tz] Hong Kong listed as UK not China

Shelley Finerty sfinerty at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 00:49:33 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I was using a tool that allows me to look at people’s birthdate, time and location and noticed that you still have Hong Kong listed as part of the UK with throws off the timezone for their birthdate. I had to choose another city close to Hong Kong to use it correctly.

Is this something that can be changed or updated? Or are you keeping it for historical purposes? Is there a way to do both?

Thanks for keeping the time so accurately - I appreciate the work you’re doing.

Shelley Finerty
Canada