[tz] permanent DST and North American time zone names

Arthur David Olson arthurdavidolson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:57:01 UTC 2022

Hearkening back to the resolution of 3/16/2022 versus 16/3/2022 with
2022-03-16: EPT, CPT, MPT, and PPT (where the middle P stands for
permanent).

An option: a middle Y for "year-round."

The option with the most fun: a middle A for "all the," yielding four
three-letter words as time zone abbreviations.

    @dashdashado