[tz] Iran DST change cancelled and step to avoid DST changing in their Linux system

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 10:26:45 UTC 2022

On 17/03/2022 06:08, S Sathish S via tz wrote:
> Today we have seen latest tzdata2022a whether you have in-scoped " Daylight saying cancelled in Iran" can you confirm us.

tzdata2022a (and earlier) does not include any change relating to the
possible cancellation of daylight savings time in Iran.  The changes in
the 2022a release of tz code and data are listed in the NEWS file and in
the announcement email:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz-announce/2022-March/000070.html

Paul will prepare a new release if it becomes necessary to incorporate
the proposed change; see:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2022-March/031296.html

--
-=( Ian Abbott <abbotti at mev.co.uk> || MEV Ltd. is a company  )=-
-=( registered in England & Wales.  Regd. number: 02862268.  )=-