[tz] winter & Summer time in the State Of Palestine

heba.hamad@mtit.gov.ps heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps
Sun Sep 4 05:36:41 UTC 2022

Dear Sir,
  the link of  the summer and winter time  announcement for the State of Palestine is attached  below:
​​https://mtit.pna.ps/Site/New/1453
BR, في الأربعاء, أغسطس 31, 2022 18:22 EDT, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs.ucla.edu> كتب: On 8/31/22 01:25, Guy Harris wrote:
> On Aug 30, 2022, at 10:51 PM,heba.hamad at mtit.gov.ps via tz<tz at iana.org> wrote:
>
>> The rules that followed is: the Saturday before the last Sunday in March and October at 2:00 AM ,for the years from 2023 to 2026.
>> You will also be provided with a link to the announcement when available.
> Does the government of the State of Palestine expect that these rules will continue to be used in 2027 and later years, or have they not made a decision on years after 2026?

Either way, we're better off assuming the rules will continue, as that's
more likely than discontinuing.

I installed the attached further patch, which changes the rules' form to
more closely match the English-language summary that Heba Hamad gave today.